- 1980’s club raced a Shelby GT350
- 1990’s Forced to buy a 944 (!), joined PCA, Instructed with PCA, BMW and others
- 2000’s on:
- Started 944 enhancement. Focusing on improving 944 engines, suspensions and other upgrades for track performance and street improvements.
- Shipped engines to Australia, Norway, Sweden, France and England.
- Helped develop the MID sleeving process for 944s with Darton sleeves
- Presented at PCA Tech Tactics on turbocharging.
- Crew Chief for F stock PCS club team that eventually won the national championship.
- Past President of CNY PCA
- Data Coaching for numerous track groups
Chris White, 944 Enhancement
T: 315 636 8716 | M: 315 263 2095 | E: email@example.com
2373 State Route 174, Marietta, New York 13110
Engine Building/Engine management/Race Prep/Interesting Projects!